Plymouth Whale Watch Trip, July 9
Come watch nature's most awesome beauty!
- Fox Tours is requiring groups to ensure that all passengers have had the COVID-19 vaccine as a prerequisite to travel to ensure safety & well-being. Current CDC guidelines require all passengers to wear masks while traveling on the coach.
- 9:00AM depart from the Melican Middle School onboard your luxury Silver Fox Coach for a trip to Plymouth, Massachusetts and an unforgettable excursion across Cape Cod Bay to Stellwagen Bank, feeding ground of the world's largest mammals.
- Sightings include Humpback, Finback, Minke and Pilot whales, as well as dolphins, porpoises and seals. An onboard naturalist, a professional marine biologist, will be with you to provide an informative description of the whales you are likely to see as well as answer any questions that you may have on your four hour cruise. A whale sighting is guaranteed on your cruise! Spending time so close to these beautiful animals is an experience you just can't miss!
- Before you depart on your afternoon cruise, you will enjoy a delicious luncheon at the John Carver Inn, featuring entrees of baked scrod or cranberry chicken. You'll also enjoy a visit to Plymouth's Iconic Plymouth Rock.
- You'll arrive home at approximately 6:30PM after a delightful day experiencing one of nature's most beautiful sights.
- Luncheon at the John Carver Inn
- Baked scrod or cranberry chicken (choose entree on sign up)
- Narrated four hour whale watch