Soccer, First Kix Ages 3 - 5
Let your child's imagination run wild! A friendly and fun introduction to dribbling, stopping, and controlling the ball. Our non-competitive curricula introduces soccer players to simple skills with fun games. Players will also be taught how to interact on a team and how to be a good sport. All equipment will be provided. Kids can wear sneakers or cleats, shin guards are recommended.
More About This Program
- This soccer program features exciting games and activities to teach the fundamental skills of the sport, and all that comes with it.
- Your child will learn to participate in a group, follow simple instructions, cooperate with peers, develop gross motor skills, and let's not forget, the obvious benefits of having them burn off some of that energy!
- First KIX coaches are highly experienced in dealing with this age group of children and are brilliant at what they do!!
- The non-competitive curricula is very effective, targeted to children ages 3-5 years old, completely one of a kind.
- Kids should wear shin guards, cleats or sneakers, bring a size 3 soccer ball with your child's name on it, and water.