Piano Sprouts with Apple Tree Arts
Learn piano with ATA today!
Piano Sprouts (previously Piano Prep) gives aspiring student musicians a creative outlet and is a fun way to learn to read music and build strong practice habits. Students begin playing in a small group class of four to eight students with ample opportunities for both group learning and individual support.
Using the Celebrate Piano method, classes:
- build a solid technical foundation
- cultivate creativity
- develop the ability to perform confidently
- encourage independent learning
- establish musical literacy and rhythmic security
- develop the ability to “hear what you see and see what you hear”
- establish good practice skills
- foster a love of music of all styles
An acoustic piano or a keyboard will be needed for practice at home. A piano or a keyboard with 88 weighted, full size, and touch-sensitive (loud/soft) keys, and a an attached, stationary pedal is ideal. There are a limited number of smaller keyboards at ATA and one can be loaned to you if needed. If you require financial assistance, you can contact the office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Teacher: Brenda Lau.