Travel to Point Judith, Rhode Island to take the ferry to Block Island for a tour of the Island and time to visit the shops and town.
- 8:00AM: Depart from Melican Middle School today on your luxury Silver Fox Motor Coach.
- Your first destination is Point Judith, Rhode Island, where you'll board your ferry for an invigorating one hour ride to Block Island. Here, you'll enjoy a 1 1/4 hour tour across the Island with a native Block Island guide.
- A delicious luncheon awaits you at the National Hotel. This unique property offers Victorian charm and fine cuisine along with an ocean view. Entrees include grilled salmon, chicken breast, or baked seafood casserole served with salad, starch, vegetables, rolls, a dessert & beverage.
- You'll also have time to browse the shops and enjoy the atmosphere in this very elegant and beautiful small town.
- You'll depart at 5pm , arriving back home at approximately 7pm after a delightful day on Block Island.
- *Important: Fox Tours is requiring groups to ensure that all passengers have had the COVID-19 vaccine as a prerequisite to travel to ensure safety & well-being. Current CDC guidelines require all passengers to wear masks while traveling on the coach.
Choice of Entrée at The National Hotel
-Baked seafood casserole
Please choose your entrée at signup.