Maine's Famous "Bull and Claw" Lobster Bake
Scenic drive along the coast, visiting Wells, Ogunquit, "When Pigs Fly Bakery" in Kittery and a scrumptious lobster bake at Bull and Claw.
- 9:00AM : Depart from Melican Middle School on your luxury Silver Fox Coach on a great tour for you and your friends!
- Arriving in Maine, "The Pine Tree State" you'll travel along the coast pas scenic towns and attractions until arriving in Wells.
- Now be ready for a Lobster Feast at The Bull and Claw Restaurant beginning with a cup of delicious clam chowder, sautéed mussels, fresh Maine clams, tossed green salad, fresh baked bread and rolls, and an entrée choice of delicious Maine lobster, succulent prime rib or cranberry stuffed chicken breast. Your feast also includes a hot blueberry crisp dessert with french vanilla ice cream! Yum!
- After departing, you'll continue along the Atlantic Seacoast and make a visit to scenic Ogunquit, where you'll have time to visit the quaint shops.
- Finally, you'll visit the outstanding "When Pigs Fly Bakery" in Kittery and experience their old world artisan breads.
- Your expected arrival home will be approximately 6:30PM after a most pleasant downeast day.
- *Important: Fox Tours is requiring groups to ensure that all passengers have had the COVID-19 vaccine as a prerequisite to travel and ensure safety & well-being. Current CDC guidelines require all passengers to wear masks while traveling on the coach.
Tour includes entrée choice from Bull and Claw Restaurant
Please choose your entrée at signup.