Martha's Vineyard Trip, June 25
Travel today to the slip of sand called Cape Cod!
- Fox Tours is requiring groups to ensure that all passengers have had the COVID-19 vaccine as a prerequisite to travel to ensure safety & well-being. Current CDC guidelines require all passengers to wear masks while traveling on the coach.
- Depart from the Melican Middle School on your luxury Silver Fox Coach and travel today to the slip of sand called Cape Cod. You’ll first arrive in Falmouth to board your ferry, the Island Queen. Your forty five minute ride to Martha’s Vineyard will be most invigorating as you make your way across Nantucket Sound.
- On arrival, a native guide will provide a tour onboard a sightseeing bus across the Island. From Oak Bluffs, famous for its brightly painted Victorian gingerbread cottages to Edgartown, you’ll experience Martha’s Vineyard’s charm and beauty. You’ll then visit Edgartown where you’ll have time to enjoy the many sights, restaurants and fine shops in this very quaint and interesting village.
- Later your sightseeing bus will pick you up and return you to Oak Bluffs for the return ferry trip to Falmouth. A full course dinner at Bertucci’s, featuring garden salad, entrée choice of fresh scrod with spinach and potatoes or chicken parmigiana with spaghetti, five layer chocolate cake and a beverage is included. You’ll arrive home at approximately 7:30 PM after a wonderful day on beautiful Martha’s Vineyard.
- Martha's Vineyard Island Tour
- Shopping Time in Edgartown
- Island Queen Ferry
- Delicious Bertucci's Dinner
- Luxury Silver Fox Coach