SPEND THE SUMMER WITH NORTHBOROUGH RECREATION!
For Ages 3 - Grade 8
Our enthusiastic and creative camp counselors will engage your kids in a variety of fun activities throughout the summer. Every day is a new adventure; sports, games, water play, crafts, science and cooking projects, playground fun, and more! Campers are placed in groups by age/grade and planned activities are safe and age appropriate. Older kids enjoy separate fun from younger children. Kids ages 3-5 will have their own specially designed schedule separate from grade school children that will include rest/quiet time. Full day with early drop off and late pick up. Non-residents are welcome!
Please note that we will be following all state guidelines for COVID19. Since we are registering for camp in Feb, and the camp starts at the end of June, we will follow up with you as to what the guidelines will be as we get closer to the start of camp.
- Registration opens February 23rd at www.northboroughrecreation.com* and in our office at 63 Main Street. Registration is ongoing until space fills. Registration closes the Monday before each session begins.
- Non-residents are welcome, no additional fees.
- Full Day Cost: $225/week for the first child; $215/week second child; $200/third child (Cost less for no Camp July 5th)
- Early Drop Off: $35/family/week, 7:30-8am
- Extended Day: $65/family/week, 4-6pm
- Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration:You can no longer reserve as many weeks as you like with only one week’s payment per child; all weeks must be paid in full at the time of registration. Please register on our website or contact our office at 393-5034.
- Refunds & Withdrawals: The deadline to withdraw from camp and receive a full refund is June 1st. No refunds will be issued after that date. You can withdraw from camp no later than one week before a session begins in order to receive a household credit. Transferring weeks, with at least one week’s notice, is permitted as long as space allows.
- Early and Late pick/drop off: Please do not sign up for early drop off or late pick up if you are on the wait list for camp. Thank you.
What Does A Typical Day at Camp Look Like?
What does a typical day at camp look like? As children arrive, they will be greeted by the camp director and will be directed to their group leader. Each age/grade group has their own space to start their day and say hello to friends (or be introduced to new ones). Each group will then discuss the day’s upcoming fun.
Ages 3-5/entering Kindergarten: The children in this group will enjoy lots of hands-on fun throughout their day… arts & crafts, gym games, indoor/outdoor play, and snack time. On Tuesdays, they will also have water play. Once a week, full day campers will enjoy a visit by a professional entertainer (for example, a magician). Campers will also have scheduled rest/quiet time each day. Please provide a towel or yoga mat for rest time. Must be potty-trained.
Grades 1-8: Upon arriving kids will sign up for afternoon activities. Each age group (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 5th and 6th, & 7th and 8th*) will then participate in morning activities which will include snack time. After lunch, the kids are separated into groups by the activity they have chosen (older kids have different choices than younger). Daily activities include indoor/outdoor play, gym games, arts & crafts, sports, science projects, no-bake cooking activities, and more! Additionally, each Tuesday, campers will enjoy water fun (including a water slide, and lots of water games to keep cool).
We pride ourselves on hiring the best staff: All of our camp counselors are trained to work with children, are CPR/First Aid certified, and references and background checks have been obtained.
ALL EMERGENCY AND MEDICAL FORMS DUE BY JUNE 1st!
IMPORTANT! We can no longer accept children at summer camp without receiving all of the med forms by June 1st. Per Board of Health we cannot make any exceptions to this rule. If you sign your child up for camp after June 1st, you will have 3 days to get us your required medical forms. We cannot accept med or immunization forms the first day of the camp week. For your child’s safety, the director needs time to review all med forms prior to camp. Rec Emergency/Medical Forms can be found @ www.northboroughrecreation.com (see links below) or at our office. Immunizations must be obtained from your Doctor’s office. All forms can be dropped off or mailed (63 Main St., Northboro, MA, 01532), scanned and emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to 508-393-6996, Att: Recreation.
Age/Grades: For kids ages 3 years old to entering 8th grade in Fall 2021. Must be at least 3 years old by the first day they are registered for, all kids must be potty trained.
Location: Melican Middle School, 145 Lincoln St. (weeks 1-6), Lincoln St Elementary, 76 Lincoln St. (weeks 7-8)
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm No half day options for 2021.
Early Drop Off: available 7:30-8am
Extended Day: available 4-6pm for an additional fee
Field Trips: No Field Trips for summer 2021 (We will try to add them if guidelines allow)
Our Lunch program is hold for this summer due to COVID. If things have improved by June we can add it on as we get closer. Thank you.
We are a Licensed Camp
Northborough Recreation is a licensed camp. We comply with all state and local Board of Health regulations. Parents have the right to review background checks, healthcare, discipline policies and grievance procedures. All of our camp polices and procedures are available upon request. Please contact the Recreation Office at 508-393-5034 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Additional Forms and Files: