Per the Westboro Board of Health, starting today, 1/5, masks must be worn indoors until at least February 1, with some limited exceptions. Basically, the Board of Health policy requires masks when indoors, but allows for them to be lowered if socially distant in the fitness center, or, not worn while playing tennis (unless it is a junior clinic). Finally, on a different subject, weather calls for some snow possible Friday. Please note our inclement weather policy and watch the web site for updates before calling the Club (we update the web site frequently during storms, and generally do not send out mass emails).
Please see our mask policy is below or on our web site. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Masks must be worn in all common areas such as lobbies, locker rooms, and Kid’s Club, at all times, for everyone over 2 years old.
2. Tennis Courts: Masks use is encouraged, and required in the absence of vaccination. However, for tennis matches and adult clinics, masks are not required. For junior clinics, masks are required with exceptions for tournament training programs and varsity programs with low player per court ratios.
3. Pool: Masks are required on deck, but are not in the water.
4. Fitness: Masks are required to be worn by all, but, may be lowered in situations where you are greater than 6 feet away from another non-family member. Please be courteous and choose equipment that is distant from other members when possible, and do not lower your mask if you are within 6 feet of other members. Please have your mask with you at all times. Masks must be worn while playing basketball or participating in group classes on the basketball court.
5. Group Exercise: Due to the smaller size of the Group Exercise Studios, members must wear masks during group exercise classes.
6. Kid’s Club: Masks must be worn at all times for children over 2 years of age.