Prep for the Holiday Childrens' Dining Etiquette Workshop
Holidays are a stressful time of the year and we can all use a little help to brush up on our etiquette, especially children. The aim of this 90 minute workshop is to teach children how to convey confidence, courtesy and be self-reliant in any social or dining situation.
This workshop will be taught by a New England School of Protocol certified etiquette trainer.
We will be following the CDC guidelines in regards to mask mandates this fall/winter.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- The importance of greeting others
- Respecting dress codes
- Behaving appropriately at other people's homes
- Making appropriate table conversation
- Using "please" and "thank you"
- Cover proper dining etiquette and table manners including understanding place settings
- How to correctly hold and use silverware
- Different dining styles including American and Continental
- Passing food at the table
- Proper way to eat bread & soup
- Interacting with servers and much more.
- For more info, please visit www.newenglandschoolofprotocol.com