Basketball, ARHS Rec Boys League (Winter)
Rec Basketball League for high school boys, grades 9-12!
- Rec league, open to all levels of skill.
- Please register by November 30.
- Draft Day is December 2. Players will be assessed during 'open play' and teams will be determined afterwards.
- First game will be on December 9.
- Refunds can be issued for boys who register and then make Algonquin's Basketball team.
- Run by Marty Murphy and additional staff.
- Team rosters are listed below under 'Additional Forms & Files'
RESULTS FROM SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10
- TEAM 5 BEAT TEAM 4
- TEAM 6 BEAT TEAM 3
- TEAM 8 BEAT TEAM 1
- TEAM 2 BEAT TEAM 7
SCHEDULE FOR REMAINDER OF REGULAR SEASON
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17: NO GAMES—FEBRUARY VACATION
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24:
COURT 1: TEAM 1 VS TEAM 7….5:30PM
TEAM 2 VS TEAM 5….6:30PM
COURT 2: TEAM 3 VS TEAM 8….5:30PM
TEAM 4 VS TEAM 6….6:30PM
STANDINGS AS OF FEBRUARY 10, 2019
- TEAM 8…..5-1
- TEAM 5…..5-1
- TEAM 6…..5-1
- TEAM 2…..3-3
- TEAM 3…..2-4
- TEAM 7…..2-4
- TEAM 1…..1-5
- TEAM 4…..0-6
Playoffs Begin March 3
In the event of a two team tie in the standings we will go to head to head between the two teams tied to break the tie. In a three way tie we will look head to head vs just the teams that are tied. If that does not determine seeding placements then those 3 teams will be placed in a hat and then drawn out for their place in the bracket.
SUNDAY, MARCH 3
COURT 1: 1ST PLACE VS 8TH PLACE….5:30PM
2ND PLACE VS 7TH PLACE…6:30PM
COURT 2: 3RD PLACE VS 6TH PLACE….5:30PM
4TH PLACE VS 5TH PLACE….6:30PM
SUNDAY, MARCH 10……SEMIS AND FINALS
1/8 WINNER VS 4/5 WINNER…..5:30PM
2/7 WINNER VS 3/6 WINNER…..5:30PM
Additional Forms and Files: